- Michigan State University Honors College, 1972.
- University of Michigan School of Social Work, 1977.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Diplomat Clinical Social Work.
- Certified Clinical Social Work.
- Certified EMDR Therapist.
- Internal Family Systems Clinician.
I was the Clinical Supervisor at Maplegrove, the Residential Chemical Dependency Program for Henry Ford Hospital West Bloomfield. As the Out-Patient Associate Director of Chemical Dependency Programs for St. Joseph Mercy Hospital of Ann Arbor Michigan, I designed, developed, and managed their Intensive Outpatient Program.
I’ve been a therapist working with individuals, couples and families for over 35 years. I’m passionate about my work because it gives me the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives.
I’m dedicated to helping you to create more intimacy and joy in your life.
My deeply-rooted optimism stems from my own life experiences growing up in a large blended family, and from my own marriage of many years. For me, each day is another chance to help you and your loved ones find your curious, compassionate, and confident selves.
Together, we’ll help you to discover the best in yourself and in the people you love.