- Do you feel self-doubt, general unhappiness, or frustration with your life?
- Do the problems in your life seem to repeat, and conflicts remain unresolved?
- Do you often feel anger and frustration toward friends, family or partners?
- Do you ever feel hopeless, like things can never be different?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you may want to talk with a Professional Counselor; one who is interested in actively listening to you and understanding what you say, who will help you explore yourself and your relationships, so that you understand and experience your life differently. In short, someone who will help you change and grow.
You Can Change.
- Learn new skills to communicate more effectively, to listen and to feel heard.
- Constructively express your feelings and needs.
- Acquire tools for resolving conflict, and for problem solving.
- Choose solutions that address your needs as well as the concerns of others.
- Appreciate the positives in yourself and in others.
- Accept love from others and to express affection comfortably.
I Can Help.
When you work with me in a safe, comfortable and yet challenging therapeutic relationship, I can help you recognize dysfunctional patterns and understand what maintains these cycles of frustration and dissatisfaction. I can help you develop the skills and tools you need to feel confident and secure as a person; to feel valued, respected, and loved as a partner and as a family member. I can help you laugh and enjoy your life!